Sugar Art Classes of Instruction
Designed and created for you by
Chef Lori Ann Blethen
"The Renoir of Sugar Art..."
Celebrity Living Magazine
Hours by appointment
Serving NJ, NY, PA, DE, MD, VA and beyond...
Gum paste Fondant Cake decorating
How to pay for your classes online
You must complete the following steps before you can commence with making payment for your class:
If your answer to the above is 'Yes" then you are ready to proceed to payment.
If your answer to the above is "No" then you are not ready to proceed to payment.
Contact Chef Lori Ann Blethen at Lori@wildflowersbylori.com
Wildflowers offers a secure payment transaction service for credit card processing and direct bank payments.
Simply make your selection(s) and press the "Add to Cart" icon. Your selection will be automatically added to your payment details with PayPal and you will be redirected to their site. You may proceed to check out at that time or return back to this page.
When you are ready, press the "View Cart" to view the details of the transaction and/or to proceed with making payment.
Terms & Conditions
Sugar At Classes of Instruction
Enrollment & Payment
The full cost for the program is $2,500.00 and includes all of the supplies and tools you will require for your participation in the class.
To enroll in the class and reserve your space you must complete the online enrollment form. You have the option of paying your $2,500.00 tuition in full or remit the $500.00 registration fee and pay the $2,000.00 balance later on. The balance needs to be paid in full no later than 30 days prior to the commencement of the course. You can pay your registration fee and the balance using the payment options on this page or pay by check or money order to: Wildflowers, 217 West Commerce Street, Bridgeton, New Jersey, 08302.
Your balance can be paid in full at any time, but must be received at least 30 days in advance of the commencement of your course. It is mandatory that the balance is received by that date. If the balance is not received by that date and you have not contacted the Chef to make prior arrangements, you will forfeit your attendance in the class along with the registration fee paid in advance.
Space in the class is extremely limited so that you can get the most out of my focused time and attention.
· You may pay the tuition in full or have the option of paying the $500 non refundable registration fee with the balance of $2,000.00 paid at least 30 days prior to the commencement of the class. The registration fee of $500.00 is non refundable. The registration fee registers you as a student in the program. Your space in the class is not confirmed until it is received. The registration fee is applied towards your class fee.
· The balance of your class fee is due at least 30 calendar days prior to the beginning of the class.
· Class fees may be paid by personal check or money order to Wildflowers, 217 West Commerce Street, Bridgeton, New Jersey, 08302. Or online by credit card using PayPal secure transaction services.
· Tuition and registration fees are not refundable in the event the student does not show up for the class.
· Your registration fee is non refundable.
· If you’ve paid for your tuition in full at the time of enrollment and you wish to cancel your attendance you may do so up to 30 calendar days preceding the commencement date of the course and receive a refund of the tuition portion of your payment, less your registration fee.
· Should you cancel your attendance of the course less than 30 calendar days preceding the commencement of the program, your tuition and registration fee are not refundable.
· In the event it becomes necessary for Wildflowers to cancel a class, you will be given the opportunity to participate in a future class of equal value, or have the option to receive a full refund for all registration fees and tuition payments.
· Cancellations must be received by Wildflowers in writing or by email. Email communications can be an unreliable mode of communication, so be certain that you have received a reply no later than 7 days following your message. The Chef will confirm your cancellation at that time.
Custom cakes, Special Occasion cakes, Wedding cakes, Garden cakes
New York City, Philadelphia, Wilmington, Baltimore
New Jersey, Pennsylvania, New York, Maryland, Washington D.C. Delaware, Virginia
Wildflowers (856) 459-3515
Bridgeton, New Jersey
Website Design by Lori Ann Blethen
Copyright © 2003 Wildflowers
All photos are the property of Wildflowers and may not be used without prior approval.
Page last updated Monday, December 28, 2009